Fishermen find man’s body in Arkansas River
SAND SPRINGS, Okla. – Fisherman found a body in the Arkansas River in Tulsa County overnight.
Officials said the men found it near the Highway 97 bridge in Sand Springs.
Tulsa County Sheriff’s deputies and Sand Springs police managed to get the body out of the water.
They said the victim is a man found partially clothed with no immediate signs of trauma.
Now it is up to the medical examiner to confirm how the man died.
Deputies are contacting other agencies to see if missing person’s reports can help identify the man.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online