June breaks weather records across country
June was a weather record-breaking month across the country, according to NOAA’s National Climatic Data Center (NCDC).
That includes wildfires, heat and rainfall.
Nationally, the average precipitation total was about 3.43 inches last month.
NCDC officials said it was the 13 wettest June on record in the U.S.
From Georgia to Maine, 18 states posted record rain totals.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'