Moore awaiting results in $100,000 park rebuild contest
MOORE, Okla. – We are waiting to find out if Moore’s Veteran Park won the America’s Favorite Park contest Tuesday.
The park is in the running for a $100,000 makeover.
It took a direct hit in the May 20 tornado.
Online voting ended Monday night.
Contest officials are counting the votes and the winner will be announced in August.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online