Moore awaiting results in $100,000 park rebuild contest
MOORE, Okla. – We are waiting to find out if Moore’s Veteran Park won the America’s Favorite Park contest Tuesday.
The park is in the running for a $100,000 makeover.
It took a direct hit in the May 20 tornado.
Online voting ended Monday night.
Contest officials are counting the votes and the winner will be announced in August.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring