Survivor Story: Woman’s fight for life weeks after EF-5
She has only been breathing on her own for less than a week.
Rescuers found her on the bottom of a massive pile of debris, a tomb for three who did not survive the May 20 tornado.
The horror of what happened at the 7-Eleven on the corner of S.W. 4th St. and Telephone Rd. is still fresh for so many.
Three people lost their lives huddled in the cooler, taking shelter from the EF-5 twister.
Our cameras were with this woman and her daughter as she heard her mother’s voice for the first time since the day of the tornado.
Meet Edith Morales as Ali Meyer shows us her courageous battle for life at 10 p.m. on News Channel 4.
WARNING: Some photos below could be considered graphic and may not be suitable for all audiences.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger