Survivor Story: Woman’s fight for life weeks after EF-5
She has only been breathing on her own for less than a week.
Rescuers found her on the bottom of a massive pile of debris, a tomb for three who did not survive the May 20 tornado.
The horror of what happened at the 7-Eleven on the corner of S.W. 4th St. and Telephone Rd. is still fresh for so many.
Three people lost their lives huddled in the cooler, taking shelter from the EF-5 twister.
Our cameras were with this woman and her daughter as she heard her mother’s voice for the first time since the day of the tornado.
Meet Edith Morales as Ali Meyer shows us her courageous battle for life at 10 p.m. on News Channel 4.
WARNING: Some photos below could be considered graphic and may not be suitable for all audiences.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns