Miranda Lambert sets record straight; no babies, no divorce
BOSTON – Oklahoma native Miranda Lambert cleared up some rumors at the CMA Songwriters Series Tuesday night.
“For the record, I’m not pregnant, I’m drinking, and I’m not getting divorced,” Lambert said.
CountryWeekly.com reported Miranda played “Famous in a Small Town,” which she said is rings truer to her now that she and husband Blake Shelton now deal with paparazzi.
“All of sudden we go out to eat chicken-fried steak in L.A., which is impossible to find, and there’s cameras and stuff,” Miranda said.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse