Miranda Lambert sets record straight; no babies, no divorce
BOSTON – Oklahoma native Miranda Lambert cleared up some rumors at the CMA Songwriters Series Tuesday night.
“For the record, I’m not pregnant, I’m drinking, and I’m not getting divorced,” Lambert said.
CountryWeekly.com reported Miranda played “Famous in a Small Town,” which she said is rings truer to her now that she and husband Blake Shelton now deal with paparazzi.
“All of sudden we go out to eat chicken-fried steak in L.A., which is impossible to find, and there’s cameras and stuff,” Miranda said.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online