Men killed inside California medical marijuana dispensary
BAKERSFIELD, Calif. — Police in Bakersfield, California are trying to find the person or persons who shot and killed two men inside a medical marijuana collective Wednesday morning.
Police have not said what they believe the motive was and the coroner has not released the names of the victims, but a family at the scene says they know one of the men is related to them and worked at the shop.
Marquise Blackmon says he was her husband, named Devin Daniels.
“He wouldn’t be nowhere else. He always there,” said Blackmon.
Bakersfield Police received calls reporting gun shots Wednesday morning. When they arrived minutes later, investigators found found two men, shot to death, inside the shop. Other people they interviewed told police they saw a dark colored sport utility vehicle speeding away.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him