Standoff near Riverwind Casino ends without woman harming herself
CLEVELAND COUNTY, Okla. – The standoff near Riverwind Casino has ended peacefully without the woman harming herself.
Authorities had blocked off Highway 9 near Highway 62 because a woman in a white SUV was threatening to hurt herself Thursday afternoon.
All streets have been reopened.
Authorities said the woman’s husband arrived and they were able to talk her out of the car.
They have not released her identity.
This is a developing story.
Refresh this page and watch News Channel 4 for the latest updates.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse