OSBI searching for sex offender during murder investigation
BROKEN ARROW, Okla.-Police in the Tulsa area are searching for a man who has two warrants out for his arrest and may have information on a murder in Tahlequah.
Agents with the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation and officers with the Tulsa Police Department attempted to pull over 33-year-old Joshua Schneider Thursday afternoon.
Schneider has a warrant for his arrest for false declaration of property and failure to comply with the Oklahoma sex offender registry act.
Authorities also want to speak with him about the murder of Tiffany Rene Mather on May 31.
If you know where Schneider is, call 911 or the OSBI at 1-800-522-8017.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online