Police investigating shooting at northeast OKC apartment
OKLAHOMA CITY – Police are on the scene of a reported shooting on the northeast side of Oklahoma City Friday afternoon.
Authorities said a suspect shot one person at an apartment complex on the 2300 block of N.E. 27th St. near Interstate 35.
Crews have not released the victim’s condition or identity.
They have not said if they are searching for suspects or not.
Officials have not confirmed what might have sparked the shooting.
Refresh this story and watch News Channel 4 for the latest updates.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- 'Super' exercise helps mother lose 110 pounds, secret in 'core'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom