Tulsa hosts peaceful hoodie march for Trayvon Martin
TULSA, Okla.- More Oklahomans are joining the protest against the not guilty verdict in the George Zimmerman case.
Hundreds attended the Tulsa Hoodie March Thursday to remember Trayvon Martin.
Participants marched in silence in a peaceful display without signs from Tulsa’s City Hall to the Greenwood Arts District.
The group is asking the city council to pass a resolution, supporting the Department of Justice’s prosecution of Zimmerman for civil rights violations.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online