Financial stress: How to handle it while being healthy
OKLAHOMA CITY- We live in a stressful world and doctors say that stress could be to blame for expanding your waist line.
Experts at the Mayo Clinic found that during stressful times, people tend to eat to fill an emotional void.
When people are emotional, they tend to snack on foods that are high in calories and fat.
Most people suffer from stress and a recent poll finds that finances play a leading role.
The American Psychological Association found that nearly 70 percent of people say their main stress factor is money, followed by work and the economy.
In addition to weight gain, stress can also cause headaches, back pain and high blood pressure.
Randy Cloud, a CPA and professional financial specialist, stopped by out studios with some ideas to take away some of the stress associated with your finances.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring