Animal Cruelty Case: man accused of drowning ducks in acid
NORMAN, Okla. – A 22-year-old man is accused of drowning two ducks in muriatic acid, according to Norman Police. Alexander Clay was arrested and now faces a charge of animal cruelty.
Authorities believe Clay killed the animals because he was upset with his mother. Norman Police said Clay also threatened his mom.
According to court records, the ducks were in captivity. Police said one was a baby and the other was an adult mother.
When questioned about the incident, Norman Police said Clay did not respond.
He was booked into the Cleveland County jail.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger