BLOOPER: Wayne Coyne falls asleep on the set
OKLAHOMA CITY — Well we all know it’s going to be a fun morning when The Flaming Lips front man, Wayne Coyne stops by the KFOR studios.
Tuesday, Coyne joined the morning crew to talk about his upcoming tornado relief concert planned for 6 p.m. at the Chesapeake Energy Arena.
Coyne arrived early for his live segment, about 20 minutes early.
He efficiently used the time to grab a cat nap on the set.
Literally, Coyne entered the studio and immediately laid down behind Kent Ogle’s chair.
It is, after all, going to be a long day for The Lips.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'