Boston Marathon bombing survivor gets new prosthetic leg
BOSTON — Boston Marathon bombing survivor JP Norden is standing tall today. Norden and his brother were spectators at the marathon and we’re injured when the bomb went off.
The 33-year-old suffered a number of injuries including the loss of his right leg. On Monday, he was walking again thanks to a new prosthetic leg.
He currently needs help walking, but doctors say it will be no time before he is able to walk unassisted.
It’s a giant step on his road to recovery.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him