Medical examiner releases cause of death for Six Flags victim
ARLINGTON, Texas- The medical examiner has now released a cause of death for the victim of a deadly roller coaster accident at Six Flags Over Texas.
The coroner’s report says 52-year-old Rosy Esparza died of multiple traumatic injuries after falling from the Texas Giant.
The 14-story ride remains closed while Six Flags investigates how the accident happened.
We’re told the ride will remain closed until a new safety inspection can be completed.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him