Rock stars get ready for “Rock for Oklahoma” concert
OKLAHOMA CITY- Rock fans will get their chance to help tornado victims here in Oklahoma.
The Chesapeake Energy Arena is hosting the “Rock for Oklahoma” Tornado Benefit Concert on Tuesday night.
Several musicians with Oklahoma ties will take their turn on stage.
The concert will feature The Flaming Lips, Kings of Leon, Jackson Browne and Built to Spill.
We’re told Grace Potter could also make a special appearance.
The show kicks off at 6 p.m. Tuesday night inside the arena.
Proceeds will be distributed to local charities helping with tornado relief.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- 'Super' exercise helps mother lose 110 pounds, secret in 'core'
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom