Last OKC FEMA recovery center closing Wednesday
OKLAHOMA CITY – The FEMA disaster recovery center in southwest Oklahoma City is closing.
The center at the Capitol Hill Baptist Church will close its doors at 5 p.m. Wednesday.
It is the last remaining disaster recovery center in the metro.
The deadline to apply for help is Aug. 19.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him