Website claims Weiner is at it again
NEW YORK- More x-rated activity online is coming back to haunt politician Anthony Weiner.
A website posted a series of explicit messages that it claims were sent to a woman last summer, just one year after Weiner resigned from Congress.
The 22-year-old woman told the website that Weiner had promised her things, including a condo in Chicago.
In a statement, Weiner admitted that some of the things that were posted are real.
He said he has already admitted wrongdoing and apologized to his wife.
Weiner resigned from Congress in 2011 amid a scandal involving lewd photos that were sent to multiple women.
He is now in the running to become the mayor of New York City.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse