Closing arguments scheduled in Manning trial
FORT MEADE, Md.- Closing arguments are scheduled in the case against an Oklahoma soldier accused of leaking classified information.
Pfc. Bradley Manning is accused of providing thousands of secret U.S. documents to the website Wikileaks.
The court martial began back on June 3.
Both the prosecution and defense are expected to deliver their closing statements Thursday.
He is facing an array of charges, including aiding the enemy.
Manning could face life in prison if convicted.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'