Five year old Michigan boy calls 911 and saves mom’s life
DETROIT, Mich. — Akua McClain of Detroit may not be with us today if it weren’t for her 5-year-old son, Demonte Reilley.
“He’s my protector, he’s my guardian angel,” said McClain.
Tuesday morning, Demonte woke up to his mom having a seizure
“I was scared when she was having the seizure but I wasn’t anymore when help was coming,” the 5-year-old said.
The reason help was on the way was because this brave boy knew exactly how to get help to his home.
“We were lying in bed when it happened so I got up and called 911,” said Demonte.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'