Investigators seeking information on arson suspect
OKLAHOMA CITY – Fire officials are trying to find new information on an arson from earlier this year.
In May, firefighters rushed to the 5500 block of N.W. 23rd St. after getting a report of a car on fire.
When they arrived, a 1995 Ford Contour was engulfed in flames.
The fire soon spread to a 2001 Ford F150 that was parked next to it.
Fortunately, no one was injured in the blaze.
Investigators determined the fire was intentionally set and are now looking for Nicholas Bell.
If you have any information on Bell’s location, call the fire department at (405) 297-3321.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online