Pres. Bush shaves head in support of boy with cancer
A photograph has started to pop up across the internet and social media.
It’s shocking at first to see a former president in a manner you have never seen him before.
Why has Pres. Bush shaved his head? The reason is sitting in his lap, little Patrick.
The boy is the son of one of his secret service agents.
Patrick lost his hair during chemo treatments for Leukemia.
There is a little bit of history here with the Bush family; George and Barbara lost their second child to Leukemia.
Their daughter Robin was only 4 years old when she died.
The former president also made a donation to “Patrick’s Pals” which was set up to help with the child’s medical bills.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'