Pres. Bush shaves head in support of boy with cancer
A photograph has started to pop up across the internet and social media.
It’s shocking at first to see a former president in a manner you have never seen him before.
Why has Pres. Bush shaved his head? The reason is sitting in his lap, little Patrick.
The boy is the son of one of his secret service agents.
Patrick lost his hair during chemo treatments for Leukemia.
There is a little bit of history here with the Bush family; George and Barbara lost their second child to Leukemia.
Their daughter Robin was only 4 years old when she died.
The former president also made a donation to “Patrick’s Pals” which was set up to help with the child’s medical bills.
- WATCH: Possibly the best home Christmas light show EVER and it's right here in Oklahoma
- Naked, wet man found in guitar case near frozen pond in eastern Oklahoma
- Best Flight Ever: Canadian airliner made passengers' Christmas wishes come true
- UPDATE: Protesters stage mock oil spill outside Devon Tower, chain selves to revolving doors
- UPDATE: Colorado high school shooting suspect, a male student, found dead inside school