Adrian Peterson talks about HGH use
MINNESOTA — Former Sooner running back Adrian Peterson says he is certain players in the NFL have used and are using Human Growth Hormone and that he would like to see strict testing for HGH in the near future.
Peterson was asked about HGH use at the Minnesota Vikings training camp on Friday.
AD says he heard the skeptics last season who suspected him of using HGH or another performance-enhancing drug to aid in his comeback from a season-ending knee injury the season before.
Peterson says testing would bring the users to light, while those who are clean would have their names cleared.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online