Mahan leads Canadian Open at halfway point
OAKVILLE, ONTARIO — Former Oklahoma State golfer Hunter Mahan is the leader after two rounds of the PGA Tour’s Canadian Open in Oakville, Ontario.
Mahan shot a 64 on Friday, and stands at 13-under par at the halfway point of the tournament, two shots ahead of John Merrick, who shot the low round of the day with a 62.
Mahan continues to play well this summer.
He was in the final pairing in the final round of both the U.S. Open and British Open.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- 'Super' exercise helps mother lose 110 pounds, secret in 'core'
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom