Family loses another building to Canadian River
CHOCTAW, Okla. – A family can only watch helplessly as their home hangs in the balance.
The North Canadian River continues to sweep the bank at Rhonda and Gary Buford’s home near N.E. 36th St. and N. Triple X Rd.
They have already lost their barn and on Saturday their guest house fell into the river.
They’re currently renting a house in Midwest City but it’s hard on the couple since their insurance does not cover erosion.
“We both work and we’re doing OK that way but we could use prayers and we could use support that way,” Rhonda Buford said. “The more prayers the better. We would appreciate it very, very much.”
Rhonda also said it’s hard to make plans for the future because they have no idea what their financial situation will look like in a month or two.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'