Changing of the Guard at many schools
DALLAS, TX – Landry Jones, Robert Griffin III and Ryan Tannehill. All successful Big 12 quarterbacks. However, the league has changed.
Notable names are a thing of the past or at least until August when the season starts. Schools like OU, OSU, Texas, TCU and Iowa State all bring back quarterbacks who saw significant playing time, but weren’t full time starters.
Kansas, Kansas State, Texas Tech, Baylor and West Virginia all have to replace full time starters with their new QB’s who have little or no experience. For the Sooners and Cowboys, they have been fortunate to give their future signal callers significant snaps.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online