Drivers noticing another jump at the pump
OKLAHOMA CITY – Gas prices are up again, more than 8 cents a gallon.
You have probably noticed the jump at the pump over the last two weeks.
The average price per gallon is now about $3.67, nearly 17 cents higher than this time last year.
The average price in Oklahoma is a bit lower at $3.46 per gallon.
Officials said the increase is linked to retailers passing along the higher cost of wholesale gasoline to customers.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him