Group to help maintain lawns while conserving water
OKLAHOMA CITY – It might be raining right now but parts of Oklahoma are still facing drought conditions.
Want to maintain your yard and garden while conserving water at the same time?
A group from the OSU Extension Service and the Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture are holding a workshop to answer your questions Aug. 10.
Topics will include the right plants to grow in Oklahoma weather, methods to maintain and healthy yard and simple water plans and resources.
Oklahoma City is under mandatory odd\even watering until further notice.
Reservations are required. Contact: Malarie Gotcher (405) 297-3380 or email@example.com.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns