Headington Hall dorm opens on OU campus
NORMAN, Okla. — With football practice set to start later this week, OU players moved into a new dorm on the Sooner campus on Sunday.
Headington Hall is located caddy corner to Owen Field, and it welcomed its first residents as athletes moved into the facility on Sunday.
The $75 million dollar, state of the art facility provides housing for 380 students, 180 of which will be student-athletes.
KFOR’s Dylan Buckingham toured the facility.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him