Headington Hall dorm opens on OU campus
NORMAN, Okla. — With football practice set to start later this week, OU players moved into a new dorm on the Sooner campus on Sunday.
Headington Hall is located caddy corner to Owen Field, and it welcomed its first residents as athletes moved into the facility on Sunday.
The $75 million dollar, state of the art facility provides housing for 380 students, 180 of which will be student-athletes.
KFOR’s Dylan Buckingham toured the facility.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger