OSU and scientists team up to patent new steak
Oklahoma State University is teaming up with scientists to patent a new type of steak, Vegas Strip steak.
OSU’s Jake Nelson and meat scientist Antonio Mata joined us to talk about what makes this steak different and when we can see it on store shelves.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him