Hobart soldier facing murder, attempted murder charges
FORT BRAGG, N.C.- Bradley Manning isn’t the only Oklahoma soldier in trouble with the law.
Tuesday, a general court martial began for 1st Lt. Clint Lorance, who was born in Hobart and lived there for years before he moved to Texas with his family.
Lorance is charged with giving the order to shoot two Afghan civilians who approached an Army patrol on motorcycles in July of 2012.
A third Afghan was wounded.
He is facing murder and attempted murder charges.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts