Missouri rancher finds mutilated cow in pasture
HENRY COUNTY, Mo. — A Missouri rancher is getting tired of making disturbing discoveries on her Henry County land. Lyn Mitchell said she is out of reasonable explanations and now thinks aliens could be to blame for killing her livestock.
Mitchell said she’s normally a private person, but the deaths of three of her cattle have her speaking out.
“It’s just something I want some answers to,” she said.
Mitchell found the first cow in December 2011.
“She had obviously been cut on the side of her jaw,” Mitchell said. “Her tongue was gone, her ear was gone.”
She initially assumed the animal had fallen victim to teenagers or was part of a sacrificial ritual, until earlier this month. Mitchell made the next discovery on July 9th. The rancher says there were char marks around where the cattle had been lying.
“I looked first to see her tongue was gone, then immediately noticed the udder had been completely removed,” Mitchell said.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him