Police seek man wanted for questioning in sexual assault case
OKLAHOMA CITY – Police are asking for the public’s help catching a suspected rapist.
Investigators released a sketch of the man they say committed the crime.
It happened in a neighborhood just off Czech Hall Rd. in far west Oklahoma City.
Two weeks ago, outside her own home, a woman was attacked and raped while taking out her trash.
“She said she was suddenly hit in the head with something,” OKC Police Sgt. Jennifer Wardlow said. “She fell to the ground and when she came to, she was being assaulted by a male suspect.”
According to the police report, the attack ended only after the victim’s “son opened the side door of the house. The victim saw her son holding a pellet gun caused the suspect to bolt westbound.”
Police hope releasing a sketch of the suspect will take that accused sexual offender off the streets.
Anyone with information on the case can contact Crimestoppers at (405) 235-7300.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him