New members added to OKC Thunder family
OKLAHOMA CITY- As coaches are working out the roster for the Oklahoma City Thunder, they are also adding to their staff.
The Thunder announced that it has named Robert Pack and Mike Terpstra as assistant coaches.
They will join Rex Kalamian, Mark Bryant and Brian Keefe as coaches under Scott Brooks.
“We’re excited to add Robert and Mike to our coaching staff for the upcoming season,” said Scott Brooks, the head coach of the Thunder. “These additions bring diverse backgrounds to our group that will help the further development of our players.”
Pack spent the last three seasons as an assistant coach with the Los Angeles Clippers.
He also spent 13 years in the NBA, being a member of the Dallas Mavericks, Denver Nuggets, Minnesota Timberwolves, New Orleans Hornets, New Jersey Nets and Washington Wizards.
Terpstra brings over 20 years of experience to Oklahoma City after working in various capacities at the college, junior college and high school levels.
He served as the head coach of Northwest Nazarene University and assistant coach and director of player development with the Idaho Stampede.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him