Okla. AG Pruitt talking to Congress on “Affordable Care Act”
WASHINGTON – Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt testified before Congress about Oklahoma’s healthcare lawsuit Wednesday.
Our state filed a suit challenging key components of the new healthcare law.
Oklahoma’s suit argues that under the “Affordable Care Act,” the IRS is prohibited from imposing tax penalties on “large employers” including local governments, in states that did not adopt state healthcare exchanges.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him