Parole approved for O.J. Simpson, not free yet
CARSON CITY, Nev.- The Nevada Board of Parole has approved O.J. Simpson’s parole request but that doesn’t mean that he is getting out of the correctional center any time soon.
Simpson was convicted on multiple kidnapping and armed robbery charges after he held up two sports memorabilia dealers in a Las Vegas hotel room in 2008.
Experts say that while he was granted parole, he will remain behind bars for at least four more years on sentences that run consecutively.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger