Tinker airman admits to football/mail drug operation
MIDWEST CITY, Okla.- Authorities from Tinker Air Force Base say an airman has been demoted after admitting to selling drugs on multiple occasions.
Senior Airman Christian Mann, of the 72nd Security Forces Squadron, pleaded guilty to the distribution of marijuana and conspiracy to distribute marijuana at a general court-martial last month.
He admitted to selling marijuana to civilians and fellow airmen when he was off the base.
Authorities say Mann used a football to deliver the drugs to a mailbox.
The football was cut open and stuffed with marijuana before the seam was sealed with glue.
Mann was demoted to E-1 and sentenced to eight months in confinement without pay and a bad-conduct discharge.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'