Two new eateries opening at Myriad Gardens this Fall
Courtesy: Myriad Gardens
OKLAHOMA CITY – Two new restaurants are going in downtown at the Myriad Botanical Gardens later this summer.
The Park House and the Ice House are slated to open this fall.
The Ice House will open first in Sept. serving up Nic’s burgers, fries and shakes.
Nic’s has been featured on the Food Network’s “Diners, Drive Ins and Dives” with Guy Fieri.
A month later Park House opens its doors providing guests with lunch, dinner and a full bar.
Peter and Sheree Holloway are partnering with the Gardens to open these restaurants.
Holloway, whose restaurant group now includes Edmond restaurants Boulevard Steakhouse, Café 501 and the Martini Lounge, as well as the Classen Curve location of Café 501, has been a part of the restaurant scene in the state since college.
“The opportunity for offering a diverse experience in the Gardens is very exciting,” Holloway Said. “From the BEST burgers and shakes at the Ice House to casual dining in The Park House, we couldn’t ask for a more unique setting.”
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger