Company recalling 50K pounds of beef for E. coli contamination
What did you have for dinner last night? If it was beef, this is an important update.
A Kansas-based company is recalling more than 50,000 pounds of beef that could be contaminated with E. coli.
The National Beef packing company issued the voluntary recall Wednesday after a sample of its product tested positive for the bacteria.
The company said the items were produced July 18 and shipped to retailers nationwide.
The recalled beef products all have the establishment number EST 208 A inside the U.S.D.A. mark of inspection.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring