Gov. Fallin to become new National Governor’s Association Chair
MILWAUKEE, Wis. – Governor Mary Fallin is on the way to Wisconsin for the 105 summer meeting of the National Governor’s Association.
Sunday Gov. Fallin will become the new chair of the N.G.A.
She will also announce her chair’s new initiative.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring