Yukon restricting outdoor watering, major valve has failed
YUKON, Okla. – The city of Yukon is restricting all outdoor watering immediately.
Officials said they are fixing a valve that connects the Yukon water supply to Oklahoma City.
Yukon and OKC crews are working together to fix the issue as soon as possible.
Authorities said the problem should be corrected and water restored by Friday morning.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online