Construction issues give some OKC students extra week of summer break
OKLAHOMA CITY – While all other Oklahoma City students will be heading back to school Monday, one group will be getting an extra week of summer vacation.
Construction issues have pushed back Taft Middle School’s first day.
The sewer and ceiling work crews have been working on all summer is not complete.
The 1,000 students who attend the school will now head back to the classroom Aug. 12.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse