Fire crews fight burning bushes at OKC house fire
OKLAHOMA CITY – A family safely escaped from their home after it caught fire in southwest Oklahoma City.
Just before midnight, fire crews arrived to find bushes burning at the house.
Crews knocked out the fire and no one was injured.
Fire officials have not confirmed what may have sparked that fire.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich