Shop hosts auction to get Moore athletes back in the game
MOORE, Okla.- After a tornado destroyed classrooms in Moore, a pair of local businesses is focusing its efforts on helping student athletes get back on their feet.
Fort Thunder Harley Davidson and Nothing Bundt Cakes is sponsoring the “Getting Moore Back In The Game” auction.
Items up for auction include signed baseballs, baseball bats, gloves and other collectibles.
All proceeds raised from the auction will be used by the Moore Public School District to help replace athletic equipment that was destroyed by the storm.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online