Free supplies available for teachers thanks to local charity
OKLAHOMA CITY – Teachers will be able to get free school supplies Tuesday thanks to a locally based charity.
Feed The Children is providing books and classroom supplies to area teachers for free in their “Teacher Store” at their headquarters in Oklahoma City from 2:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Teachers eligible are from Crutcho, Crooked Oak, Mid-Del, Putnam City, Western Heights, Harrah, Little Axe, Jones, Sayre, Anadarko, El Reno, Purcell, Maple, Snyder, Maud, Lexington, Banner, Riverside, Millwood and Moore school districts.
Choctaw, Norman, Oklahoma City and Robin Hill can “shop” in the free store each Wednesday starting Aug. 7.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online