Man spends 36 hours trapped in car after crash
MISSOULA, Mont. — It all started with a wrong turn, and it ended with rescuers in the right place, at the right time.
A U.S. Forest Service crew found the man in a wrecked, rented Chevrolet Impala west of Missoula, Montana.
Shaun Lee of Monks Corner, South Carolina is now recovering at St. Patrick Hospital.
Lee said the car lost traction and hit wet grass.
“Emergency brake on, got the foot brake on,” recalled Lee,”It’s going faster and faster, next thing I know she flipped upside down and boom.”
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger