Charges could be filed after python kills two boys
NEW BRUNSWICK, Canada – A criminal investigation is now in the works after a python strangled two Canadian boys.
Officials said charges could be filed because the 15-foot African Rock Python that killed the boys is illegal in New Brunswick.
Canadian authorities said the four-and-six-year-old boys were at a friend’s house for a sleepover when the snake escaped from its enclosure.
When police arrived Monday morning, they found the boys’ bodies in the apartment.
Animal officials said the python has been euthanized.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns