Major accused in Ft. Hood shooting admits killing soldiers
FORT HOOD, Texas – The trial resumes Wednesday for the man accused in the Ft. Hood shooting spree.
In opening statements, a military prosecutor told the court, Major Nidal Hasan planned to kill as many soldiers as he could in a calculated plot that included stockpiling ammunition.
Hasan, representing himself, offered no denial, saying evidence will clearly show “I am the shooter.”
The judge said this trial could go on for months.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns