Judge tosses lawsuit against OSU coach Mike Gundy
STILLWATER, Okla. – A judge has tossed a lawsuit against Oklahoma State’s head football coach Mike Gundy.
Contractor Brent Loveland filed a breach-of-contract lawsuit against Gundy, claiming he was wrongfully terminated for wearing a university of Oklahoma shirt to work at Gundy’s home.
A judge has now dismissed most of the lawsuit.
Gundy and Loveland have now been ordered to mediation to determine if the coach owes the contractor any money.
Documents filed in the case show Loveland is asking for more than $41,000 in damages.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- 'Super' exercise helps mother lose 110 pounds, secret in 'core'
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom