OKC man charged with possessing and distributing child pornography
OKLAHOMA CITY- An Oklahoma City man is in jail after being charged with possessing and distributing child pornography.
The Oklahoma Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force arrested Benjamin Lee Hudson, 37, took him into custody this morning at his home in Southwest Oklahoma City.
According to the task force Hudson sent child pornography over the internet to under cover task force members.
Several computer devices were found in his home and had child pornographic images. Those devices will be examined by the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation.
The investigation continues to determine if any local children are victims.
Hudson was booked into the Oklahoma County jail on one count of Oklahoma Computer Crimes Act, one count of distribution of child pornography and five counts of possession of child pornography.
His bond was set at $62,000.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns